Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm going to Wichita

Things that make today better than the last few days:

A) My throat is feeling better! I got pain pills and antibiotics from the doctor yesterday, thank god.

B) It SNOWED last night!!! I woke up at 5am and I could hardly believe it. As you all know, I've never been in falling snow before. It was so amazing. On the way to class this morning it was all picturesque. Unfortunately, there wasnt enough left for snow angels (sorry J. Bo, Ill do that later!).

C) After class I went to this adorable French cafe on my block and got the most AMAZING muffin and mocha. I took it to the gardens outside Kensington Palace and sat down for some nice alone time. It was the first time I felt at home here in London the way I really do in Berkeley when Im walking around campus. I just felt so completely content.

D) I got to see St. Paul's and the Museum of London. That place is SO impressive and I can't wait to take Sara there. She is going to love it. AND I convinced my friends to come with me on a search for the little park at the beginning of Closer where Natalie Portman's character steals her name from the memorials... and we found it! I took a picture with the plaque right where they stood. *swoon*

E) Two-for-one drinks at Giraffe tonight. Enough said.

24 days until Sara gets here!!
29 days until Kelley is here!
58 days until Adam is here!

This is probably the happiest Ive been here yet. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home