Friday, September 08, 2006

Let me find the moment, let me find the place

It's been awhile, I know. It's been just about the busiest few weeks of my life. The only reason I can write this now is because I'm firmly entrenched in Idaho, where Im visiting with my grandparents. It's essentially the life of luxury. I sleep in a king size bed with its own bathroom, my grandma makes me whatever I want to eat, the dessert is plentiful, and there were just peacocks and deer roaming about 5 feet from where Im sitting. I love it here. Of course, I miss the folk at home, but such is life. At least Ill get a lot of reading done.

A lot of stuff has happened since my last post. We got the new members and Im SUPER excited for them. They all seem really cool in very different ways. My crescent sister actually called me and we got gelato yesterday, and she was super cool. I've gotten a lot closer to a few of the people in the house and had a lot of fun. I love my roommates to death. I went to my first Membership Education Dept meeting and it was really cool. I think Im going to love seeing how things work behind the scenes in Gamma Phi. Unfortunately, Ill never be able to have a position in the house, but this is as close as I can get. And I actually enjoy helping Sara. I hope she lets me do real stuff, not just bitch work.

I miss my rage crew and my mom. Oh, speaking of my mom... she got another dog. And not just any dog. She got a 3-LEGGED dog. Of course, how typical for my mom. She thought no one would adopt it, so she took it home herself without even consulting my dad first. Last I heard it had not been named, but I was pushing for Peg. Ha.

Side note: The new facebook was super creepy until they changed the privacy settings. Now its ok again. I dont mind stalking other people, I just dont want them stalking me.

I'm disappointed with the exceedingly low level of witty commentary in this post, but oh well. Hopefully I'll improve later. Peace out homeslices.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger robyn grace said...

my mom told me about your dog. thats insane. please tell me she named it peg. seriously your mom is classic.

you should email me more since we never get to talk online :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home