Saturday, December 30, 2006

All you see is where else you could be when you're at home

16 days until I leave!!

Since I've basically got all the finals pieces laid for this whole living abroad thing, I figure its a good idea to grant you kind folks access to my contact information. And I got an international cell phone... Incoming calls are free, so get a phone card and call me, bitches! If you call my dorm, youll just get a receptionist and be able to leave a message... but you might need the number anyways.

Cell: (011 44) 790-481-8994

Dorm: (011 44) 207-368-8457

My address (for any care packages you might want to send!):
Jordan Mack
1 St. Alban's Grove
London W8 5PN
England

Now, for a little bit about the past instead of the future. I got all my grades back. For some reason, Jesus DOES love me. I got an A- in Architecture, an A- in City Planning, and a B+ in American Studies. My attendance record was fucking DISMAL, and yes this happens. My grades are decent. Excellent. This bodes well for next semester, which I know will be spent doing anything but studying.

Right now I'm talking to this guy Justin, a "friend" of Adam's. I seriously just talk to this guy SO MUCH. Like, a good 3 hours a day on average. He's taking me out for New Years. I don't even know who this person is. Why are my friendships like this? It's like "Hi, my name is Jordan" and I know within 10 minutes if I love them or hate them. If were going to be friends, it happens within moments and intensely. Thats not really normal, but I'm ok with that.

Yesterday I got 2 pairs of boots, a pair of tennis shoes, a brown suede jacket, the new Tenacious D CD, and makeup from Sephora. Then today I went back and got knee-high fishnets, a top for going out, and a black bustier. This bustier is fucking amazing. My mom told me I look like a cheap whore - and that's when I knew I was wearing it on New Years. God, I love it. Now I just need a whip... and a willing participant in my little act... we shall see.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger robyn grace said...

ahaha good one leppo.

woo mack let me burn your cd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home