Sunday, November 05, 2006

We all seem to need the help of someone else to mend that shelf with too many books

Last night I:

- said too much... I hope it doesnt change anything. But, honestly, it feels good to know that everything is out there in the open now. I hate secrets.
- drank a whole bottle of vodka and 6 smirnoff ices between 3 people.
- carried Pacelko up a flight of stairs on my back. No wonder it hurts now.
- decided that I'm dying a purple streak in my hair. It was supposed to happen last night, but then we got too drunk.
- laid on the ground outside Alta Bates staring at the ring around the moon and feeling lucky.
- completely bared my soul to Sara and Kelley. Although parts of it fall under the "overshare" category, I'm so glad I did.
- watched Sara hang from a tree upside down. Scary.
- peed on a temple.
- did not wear many clothes.
- got the best present ever. I love Sara so much.

Once again, I said "fuck you society" and completely skipped a party, all the football festivities, and slept through Presents set-up. I defy the law that says you can't have a group of three amazingly close people who love each other without it being awkward. The lines may be blurred, but im comfortable with that right now. I will never allow this to be rotten. I will never allow it to be awkward. It is simply too important to me. When I'm 85 I want Sara and Kelley to be living in a goddamn retirement home with me. I think it can happen.

Other events of note include the fact that I was mostly drunk for fireside and tipsy for initiation. And Abra came!!! Yay Abra! Although I was not in the best frame of mind when she saw me (sorry) I was really glad she was there. I wish I had been able to spend more time with her :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home