Thursday, October 19, 2006

The sunrise fills your eyes

So the last 24 hours felt like a dream. My old lady was nice, I got delicious sushi with Rachel and Sara (two of my favorite ladies) and hung out with my much-missed Jeanna. Then at like 10 last night I decided I wanted to go to the beach and made Sara and Teresa go. Oh my GOD, it was amazing. There were so many stars, I couldnt believe it. The water was so peaceful. We stole someone's abandoned bonfire and just laid there talking for like 3 hours. Some of the best "would you rathers" and "would you be my friend ifs" ever were created. And another event of note: I popped my first sober squat. It was a little complicated, but all went smoothly. We also discovered the best possible use of a tampon - they make amazing kindling :-)
The night concluded with Jack In the Box breakfast at 2:30 am and Adult Swim. Sometimes as things are happening you think "this is one of the few things I will remember from college when Im 100" and last night was one of them. So awesome.

Then I slept in and completely skipped my first two classes, because I suck. Next year Im not scheduling anything before 12. Learned about some Buddhist architecture and used my gap to lay in the sun and go to the top of the Campanile for the first time.

Now Im stressed about these 2 massive papers I dont have topics for. BUT... BSR is tonight! Even though I didnt take a little, Im super pumped to have a twin and Shintau finished my blanket, so thats waiting for me with all the new members presents :-) I cant wait for ice cream and going out to Sigma Chi with my awesome family. Woot.

All is well in the world of Jordan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home