Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This is fact, not fiction, for the first time in years

I always thought it was really hard for my friends to make me mad at them. Now I know how they can do it easily. All they have to do is hurt my feelings. I dont mean like some random insult or irritating me for a second... I mean really, truly, hurting my feelings. It seems like the best way to do that is to abandon me.

I have never been so mad at someone I love so much in my life. Hopefully it will get resolved tonight, but I cant imagine that everything will be fixed.

This is sad, but Ive been seriously considering just saying "fuck this relationship." It seems like the easiest way. At least then I wont be constantly hurt. I can take my heart off the line now... but it also means missing out on what I know can be an awesome friendship. Well, we'll see how this talk goes. I might still be cutting my losses.

I hope STA Travel gives refunds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home