Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dont cry, Ill bring this home to you

I am so in love with her. I feel like Im going to explode half the time. I dont even care that my mom thinks Im a stranger. Just thinking that I get to be with her in 16 days is enough to make the depressingly short amount of time left in London ok.

I mean, this is a serious change in my life plans. My parents arent the only ones who have to adjust to the idea of me being with Stephanie. I always thought Id marry a man, have kids with him, and all that (even though I am both cynical and bisexual). Now I just imagine myself marrying Stephanie, having an unconventional family, and being really happy.

Its hard to believe that this is happening. It must be weird for people who arent with me constantly, aka anyone from home. I have changed a lot... and at the same time, not at all. I am still the same person, please dont think otherwise. Im just doing what I want to in order to be happy now.

And I am. I really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home