Friday, March 30, 2007

I can't hold on

I left my house at 2 in the afternoon today. Here's what I did, in order:

-Eat Pret a Manger
-Smoke out in the Closer park with Adam
-Go to St. Pauls blazed
-Go back to the Cheshire Cheese, the oldest pub in London, to spy on the most attractive bartender of life. I had a glass of wine and a stranger gave me candy that I suspect was drugged. Literally.
-Walk to Namco Station, where we had 3 double shots of vodka each, and play video games
-Went to the Greyhound for a Strongbow and smoked the roach in front
-Had tasty Italian food
-Went home to change... and take a double shot of rum without a chaser other than a grape. Which is a shitty chaser.
-Went to Madame Jojo's (yes, keep laughing) and had 2 shots of absinthe each
-Had a confusing situation that caused us to take a bus we should not have taken. Out of frustration, we smoked another joint and elected to wander the streets of Soho and Piccadilly. Good times.

I just got home. Its 4am. This session of being fucked up began at 3 pm, lasted 13 hours, and was fueled by a joint, a glass of wine, candy from strangers, 6 shots of vodka, a strongbow, 2 shots of rum, and 2 shots of absinthe EACH. My life is ridiculous. I love it so much.

I love Adam.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger robyn grace said...

oh my god i can't believe you're alive.

i love it.

and i love strongbow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home