Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Excellent

Today was basically the best day of my life. Heres why:

-I had Pret a Manger for breakfast.
-I got high in Green Park.
-I went to Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Trafalgar while high.
-In the worst class ever I managed to finish an essay that had been hanging over my head while simultaneously rocking a little buzz from mid-afternoon drinking at a gay bar.
-I saw Avenue Q, SO FUNNY.
-I gave my phone number to some guy. For Adam. Yes thats right, I busted a "My friend thinks youre cute..."
-We got drunk on the street, had delicious fish and chips, and danced until 2 am at G-A-Y, the best club ever.
-At said club I met a man who was trying to get in with Adam by talking to me. He was in a musical theatre program in London (gay gay gay) and was QUITE hilarious. He said I looked just like some opera singer named Beatrice and refused to stop calling me that. So funny.
-I love Adam so much. I sorta forgot about that in the last few months. This summer shall be incredible.

Tomorrow will also be amazing. We are going to St. Pauls, my favorite spot in London.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger robyn grace said...

I'm jealous. I WANT TO VISIT. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home