Monday, March 12, 2007

They dont love you like I love you

I loved Berlin. It was such an interesting, different, vibrant kind of city. And CHEAP. And Basil was an excellent host with many talents. Fire Bar was awesome, as was everything else we did. But now its back to reality. Spring Break in London has been relaxing so far. Its been a lot of sleeping, then some eating. Then some shopping. Now some drinking.

I bought things I shouldnt have, but I love them all. I got a BEAUTIFUL black trench coat that makes my waist look really tiny, black balllet flats that are adorable, three headbands, and some really cute black floral tights. Apparently I love black. But seriously, I am IN LOVE with my purchases.

Now Im waiting for 9:30 so I can go to the happy hour at this bar called the Roadhouse. Class, all the way.

Im on a budget now. 45 pounds a week for the rest of the semester. I can do that... I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home