Tuesday, October 03, 2006

She looks like heaven, maybe this is hell

Today my old lady told me that I should lose weight. She then proceeded to tell me that the only way to do that is to eat less. And to suggest that I eat carrots when I get hungry. Damn old lady.

I also noticed that she has a book entitled "When You Ride Alone, You Ride With Bin Laden." Fucking crazyass liberal. And I'm pretty damn liberal.

I also forgot to mention that this weekend Sara and I were growled at by an ostrich. Seriously. A fucking ostrich. It was really weird and awesome at the same time.

Does anyone else love Jordan Knight's "Give It To You" as much as I do? I doubt it.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doubt no more. even though that song is seriously sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home