Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh Europe

So it turns out that "biking in the Dutch countryside" really meant riding around, high out of my mind, on a bike that hurts my ass, in a torrential downpour/lightning storm. That didnt go so well, but damn was it hilarious.

The rest of Amsterdam went pretty much as the first days did. We went to the Torture Museum and just ate a lot of food. In the words of Adam - "Jordan, there's just too much sin here." It was a really good time and I loved every moment of it, but I was ready to leave. There was just so much marijuana in my body that I was incapable of coherent thought. That had to end.

Now I find myself in Budapest. I keep having these moments where I realize that Im seriously in Hungary. Yes, Hungary. Why? WHY? I dont know, but Im here. The hostel is sweet, everyones super friendly and it has a badass garden with hammocks and shit. Today Adam and I went to the Buda Castle and went in the castle labyrinths, which were terrifying. We also made reservations to go on a "personal labyrinth" tomorrow night... its supposed to be pitch black with only a string to guide you in these caves. Should be awesome.

So yes, Budapest. What? I dont know. I like it here so far though.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger robyn grace said...

labyrinths?!?!! thats pretty badass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home