Monday, May 14, 2007

Venice 2

So last night, I didnt just go to bed. I left the room to get pizza and decided at the last second to get a bottle of wine too. Come on, it was only 5 euro! So then I ended up sitting in Campo Santa Margerita eating DELICIOUS pizza and an entire bottle of amazing wine. I got pretty drunk, ate some gelato, and went back to my room, where I talked to the 3 other girls in my room. One of them was in the Peace Corps in Vanuatu for the last year and a half. It was, essentially, the best night ever.

I love Venice.

Now, off to St. Marks Square to do battle with the douchey tourists!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger robyn grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger robyn grace said...

ahhhhh gelato


omg in rome there is a gelato place you have to go. its on a side street off of the trevi fountain. basically if you're standing in front of the trevi fountain it is behind you on the right side. you get massive scoops of gelato in chocolate and sprinkle covered cones. i went there three times in three days. SO GOOD.

and sorry, that was my deleted post. spelling mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home